The Site is available to users 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract with the Company and that you meet all of the above requirements. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Website.
2. Change or discontinue the Website, in whole or in part, including removing or discontinuing any content or feature of the Website.
3. Cambiar cualquier o tarifa que aparezca en el Sitio Web o que esté asociado a él, o para los productos y servicios que se ofrecen para la venta o que están disponibles de otro modo en el Sitio Web.
4. Reject or cancel any order, in our sole discretion and for any reason.
5. Terminate or restrict an account or user for any reason, in our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any services or materials we provide on it, at our sole discretion and without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time we may restrict access to the Website, or parts of it, to users, even if they are registered.
You are responsible for:
1. Make all necessary arrangements to have access to the Website.
In order to access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with the Website or for other purposes, including without limitation the use of any interactive feature of the Website, is governed by our Privacy Notice, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
If you choose or receive a username, password or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and you agree not to provide any other person with access to this website or portions of it with your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password, or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should take special care when accessing your account from a shared or public computer so that others cannot see or record your password or other personal information.
The Website and all its content, features and functionality (including, without limitation, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are the property of the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
1. Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM for your access and viewing.
2. You can save files that are automatically cached by your web browser for optimization purposes.
3. You may print, download, copy or forward a reasonable number of pages of the Website related to your own business dealings with the Company or to make others aware of our offerings.
Unless you have the express written permission of the Company, you must not:
1. Modify copies of any material on this site.
2. Use illustrations, photographs, videos, audio sequences or graphic elements, nor use these elements separately from the accompanying text.
3. Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of material on the site.
The Company name, the term QMC, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company, its affiliates, or licensors. You must not use these marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
1. In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any law regarding the export of data or software to or from the United States or other countries).
3. To transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
4. Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
5. Behaving in any other way that restricts or prevents any person from using or enjoying the Website, or that, as we determine, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to any liability.
In addition, you agree not to do the following:
1. Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the operation of the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to conduct real-time activities through the Website.
2. Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying material on the Website.
3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy material from the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose, without our prior written permission.
4. Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
5. Introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or causes technological harm.
6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
7. Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
8. Attempt to otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Website.
We have the right to:
1. Take appropriate legal action, including but not limited to referral to law enforcement authorities for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website
The Digital Age Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that material on the Internet infringes their rights under United States copyright law. If you believe in good faith that material published by QMC that appears on the Internet, including on this Website, infringes your copyright, you or your representative must send QMC a written notice requesting that the material be removed or blocked. access to it. Any notice from a copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on their behalf, that does not comply with the requirements of the DMCA will be deemed insufficient notice that does not give QMC actual knowledge of the facts or circumstances evidenced by the copyright owner. material or acts related to the infringement. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly filed against you, the DMCA allows you to send QMC a counter notice. All notices and counter notices must comply with the applicable requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.loc.gov/copyright for more details.
The information presented on or through the website is made available for general information purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is at your own risk. We disclaim any liability arising from reliance on such material by you or any other visitor to the Website, or others who are made aware of its content.
This Website may contain content provided by third parties, for example, material provided by other users, bloggers, and third party licensors, rebroadcasters, aggregators, or reporting services. All statements or opinions expressed in this material, as well as all articles and answers to questions and other content other than content provided by the Company, are solely opinions and are the responsibility of the person or entity providing such material. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of materials provided by third parties.
We may update the content of the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or current. Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You may provide a link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you may not establish a link that indicates any association, endorsement or endorsement by us without our express permission.
This Website may offer some social media features that allow you to:
1. Have a link from your own website or that of certain third parties to certain content on this Website.
2. Send emails or other communications containing certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
3. Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own website or that of certain third parties.
4. You may use these features only as we provide them solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
5. Establish a link from any website that does not belong to you.
6. Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed or appear to be displayed on any other site, for example, framing, deep linking or inline linking.
You agree to cooperate with us to immediately prevent any unauthorized framing or linking. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without prior notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our sole discretion.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources offered by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. These include links in advertisements, including banners and sponsored links. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and are not responsible for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so at your own risk and are subject to the terms and conditions of use of such websites.
You agree to comply with any applicable Third Party Terms of Agreement when using the Website; for example, you must not violate the agreement with your Internet service provider or your telecommunications contract when using the Website.
You understand that we do not warrant that files available for download from the Internet or the Website are free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing the procedures and checkpoints necessary to meet your particular requirements for virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for the reconstruction of lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer, computer programs, data or other proprietary material, due to your use of this website or any services. or item obtained through it, or due to the download of material published on the website or on any site linked to it.
Your use of the website, its content and any services or items obtained or obtained through the website is at your own risk. the website, its content and any services or elements obtained through it are provided “as is” and “as available”, without guarantees of any kind, whether express or explicit. neither the company nor any person associated with the company makes any guarantees or representations regarding the integrity, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither Company nor anyone associated with Company represents or warrants that the Website, its content, or any services or items obtained through it will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects may be correct, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the website or any services or items obtained through it will meet your needs or expectations.
Except as expressly stated in the applicable product warranty contained in its sales documents, the company disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranty that may not be excluded or limited under applicable law.
In no event shall the company, its affiliates, or its licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors (collectively, the “qmc-related entities”) be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Website, any website linked to it, any content on the Website or such other websites or any services or items obtained or obtained through the Website or such websites , including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost revenue, lost profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability that may not be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Even when we take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of your information, no one can assure you with absolute certainty that all information will remain secure. Under certain circumstances, third parties may be able to access the server and view your information. By submitting information to QMC, you agree that you are aware of these risks. If you do not wish to submit your information electronically, please do not do so, however, in such a case you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website. You agree not to hold QMC liable for any consequences that may arise from illegal actions of third parties or actions not authorized by QMC, including without limitation the actions of hackers or similar crimes.
This website is operated by QUALITY & MANUFACTURING CONSULTING SC, whose headquarters are located at the world headquarters postal address at: with address at Cristóbal Colón #441 Barrio El Encino C.P. 20240 Aguascalientes, Ags, Mexico.
In addition to what is described in the section on copyright, all other comments, feedback, requests for technical support and other communications related to the website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org